May 27, 2011

ssssssssSnake!

I finally got a picture of the snake, sunning itself at the edge of the flower bed.

We had a terrific electrical storm last night with driving rain. All the Apple Blossoms are now on the ground.



The baby robins are eating constantly.


The peas are starting to climb...


Red lily beetles have been ruining the Tiger Lilies for a few years now. I pick them off and mix them in plain yogurt and feed them to the chickens...


The smell of Lilac is permeating the air...but by the kitchen all you can smell is Lily of the Valley...

...and blogger is experiencing some issues...I can't respond to any comments on my blog posts, so please don't think I am ignoring or unfriendly...it is an identified problem and hopefully will be fixed soon.
Have a great day!
Ruta

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

the snake really is pretty! :) and lily of the valley (swoon)...