June 11, 2011

A morning ramble...

Yes, I know I have been posting many pictures of Lupine... but this is such a magical time of year.
I decided to take a morning drive and everywhere you look there are fields of Lupine.


...and more and more Lupine...


I stopped by airport marsh in Whitefield to find a family of geese out for a swim...


...and another family with some smaller goslings...


Then it was on to Twin Mountain where neighbors down the road from our camp have some beautiful horses...



The best part of the morning was finding a doe with a fawn in a  field...not sure if you can see them too clearly...but it was the high point of my day!

3 comments:

SouthCoast Guy said...

Lupines are my favorite, they remind me of my yearly trips to NH....so I say keep posting them!

Ruta said...

There's nothing like driving around with Lupine eveywhere you look! :)

TexWisGirl said...

your lupine shots are glorious all by themselves, then you top them off with goslings, gorgeous draft horses and a sweet doe and fawn! can't beat that!!!